– Gen Z fads can be fleeting and finical, so how can we still appeal and engage with this cohort without resorting to topical and ill-conceived fads?
– With a variety of target audiences each with diverse motivations and barriers, we need to ensure that we deliver relevant information for each audience to encourage their event attendance.
– Users are looking for a curated experience, so the user journey from above the line advertising to ECU’s digital presence and on campus event attendance needs to be seamless and feel cohesive.
– With the launch of ECU’s new brand platform ‘World Ready’ in 2019, how did we incorporate the visual cues and brand messaging into our Open Day creative?
– Whilst no one could have predicted COVID and the impacts of the global pandemic, from January 2020 we were very conscious about the importance of being agile with our creative adaptations from On Campus to Virtual events.