You’re a juggler. A one-in-a-million. A go-getting multi-tasker. You’re a get things done person, ready to hit the ground running. A person who loves being in control.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
You will manage the workflow for all client jobs across a diverse mix of campaigns, strategic initiatives and projects within the agency. This includes coordination of the planning process, scheduling, prioritisation and reporting for all staff.
You will help drive an efficiency around how work is managed internally to help ensure all deadlines are met and staff are only working to capacity and not beyond.
As the Traffic Manager, you will be responsible for the daily planning, project management, scheduling and brief management in and out of the team for all brand deliverables.
- Conduct daily WIPs with the team to go over tasks due for the day/week and management of deadlines and tasks delivering to briefs through Monday.com
- Attendance in WIPs across client accounts, studio, digital and creative teams, updating projects and workflow as required and providing timely communication between relevant departments
- Monitor current workflow processes and inputting ideas on how to improve current practices where required
- Understand the internal rules built to manage traffic but also be an expert problem solver to work out the best way forward
- Run regular traffic meetings and governance sessions to ensure timelines are met and processes upheld
- Create templates and processes to ensure regular reporting to senior management
- Maintain JobBag and WIP documents ongoing as well as inputting timeframes and deadlines into all software to manage allocation of time
- Help drive monthly traffic management process improvements
- Meet with stakeholders to learn more about new brief details and give progress updates on existing projects, communicating updates with the team
- Use business acumen to understand context on which clients or briefs get priority and how to adjust workloads to suit.
- Monitor projects and workloads, adjusting assignments and deadlines accordingly and drive and support with the creative workflow management
- Overseeing project resources and assisting with the management of freelance requirements and bookings
- Support Finance with monthly meetings to ensure agency activity is kept on budget