Are you ready to work your wonder as a Designer in the award-winning creative department of WA’s largest independent integrated agency? You’ll be joining a team of design specialists working across everything from brand development to rollout of assets to signage, publications, packaging and more.
SOUND LIKE YOU?
The Mid/Senior Designer is responsible for creating a range of design-based projects and solutions for Rare’s clients. A high-level of design craft and skill is required to ensure we produce the best creative outcomes for our clients. The Senior Designer works under the Design Director, reporting to them to ensure that all jobs are on brief, on budget and on time.
We are looking for a strong mid to senior designer with a brand-driven folio that demonstrates proficiency and creativity across a wide range of touchpoints. This person takes their craft seriously but is also down for a good laugh and has strong verbal and written communication skills to match.
- Manage own projects and deadlines
- Be proactive and make suggestions to improve the design departments processes, efficiencies and creative output
- Be motivated, self-driven and ambitious with a desire to hunt greatness
- Continuously improving your knowledge and skillset to improve creative output
- Conceptualise and develop design concepts across a wide range of touchpoints
- Collaborate with other creative departments, comms and studio
- Add value to the wider creative team via collaboration