We’re on the lookout for a social media strategist and digital marketer to join us at Rare – Perth’s award winning and largest independent full-service advertising agency.
As the Client Partner, Digital Experience (DX) you will establish and maintain client relationships by acting as a project manager and strategic consultant to deliver social media activity and website projects for a range of national brands.
Your Responsibilities can include
- Maintaining a high-standard of client service
- Delivering high-quality outputs and outcomes
- Developing strategy and leading workshops
- Planning, implementing & reporting on paid social campaigns
- Collaborating on content creation and implementation
You’re a thought leader and business builder with a passion for social media and digital marketing. In this role, you’ll be a trusted advisor for clients – leveraging your platform knowledge and growth mindset to build brands and grow businesses via digital channels.
You’re a team player who is curious about the world and people around you. Like us, you value ‘good humans’ and find fun in meaningful work and learning/celebrating with your collaborators.
We request that you have a minimum of 3 years in a similar role and hands-on experience managing paid and organic social media activity across channels such as Meta, TikTok, YouTube and LinkedIn. Ideally, you’ve also had experience working with influencers and managing website projects.
- We have a creative, fun, strong and rewarding team culture.
- Values that align with our team – Be Good Humans, Find the Fun, Wonder More, Join Forces and Hunt Greatness.
- Heritage listed office building & city centre location, for convenience, comfort and to enable our high-performing team.
- We pride ourselves on building close and mutually respectful relationships with our amazing clients, locally, nationally and internationally.
- Member of the Advertising Council of Australia.
Perks? We have over 50 of them! Here’s a few highlights:
- Flexible and remote working for greater work and life balance.
- A $1,500 p.a. training allowance and a 24 hours study budget to help you hone your professional development.
- Wellbeing support through our confidential and 24-hour Employee Assistance Program counselling, as well as Rare Reset Days.
- A freebie day off for your birthday!
- Paid Parental Leave, a baby shower and celebratory announcements when you’re growing your family.
- A celebration of all cultures within our very thorough and active Festive Calendar, as well as supporting cultural public holiday swaps.
- If you’re passionate and live and breathe digital we’d love to hear from you. Please apply today by submitting your Resume and a one-page Cover Letter.
If you’re passionate and live and breathe advertising we’d love to hear from you.
Please apply today by submitting your Resume and a one-page Cover Letter.