What makes us Rare?
Why are we here? Simple. At Rare, we exist to affect positive change for our clients through purposeful creative informed by smart insights. How do we unearth these insights? By wondering more and asking the right questions. We’ve been hunting greatness for 16 years and by living our values every day we’ve become Perth’s largest independent agency with an amazing portfolio of brilliant work.
If you’re a passionately curious Account Manager, you might just be a Rare one.
About the job:
We’re looking for a passionate, proactive and experienced Account Manager. A multi-tasker that knows their priorities with management skills that would impress anyone. As an Account Manager you’ll be the voice of your client and know their business back to front. You’ll be able to whip up a financial report, put out a few fires and deliver an Oscar-worthy motivational speech to the team – all before morning tea. You’re a juggler, a do-er and you’re ready to hit the ground running.
- Manage and oversee client workflow (digital, brand strategy, design, media briefing, TV and radio production, social, website, content)
- Deliver and report on projected and budgeted billings and income for your clients
- Establish and add value to develop strong client relationships
- Nurture an effective and active management role with junior staff members
- Develop existing clients and recognise new business opportunities
Who we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an Account Manager with agency experience. Someone with at least three years in a similar role working across a variety of clients and industries. You’ll need to be talented and nice. Still with us? Read on.
To be considered for this role, you’ll have:
- 3+ years agency experience in account management
- A degree in marketing, communications or business
- People management, good teamwork ethos and developing your leadership skills
- Strong project management, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving ability
What we’ll offer you:
- A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- A day off on your birthday, cakes, party pies and an always stocked drinks fridge
- A brand new office in the heart of Perth’s CBD
- A $1,500 p.a. training allowance to help you get to the next level
- Confidential 24-hour support via our employee assistance programme
- A client base with which to do some amazing work, grow your portfolio and make you famous